Monday, March 19, 2012

Sun sets in Hantana

Usually when it comes to taking sunset pictures at the time of sunset we are supposed to turn the camera towards the sun. In rare cases turning the camera in the opposite direction gives a better feel. Before this I had this weird experience at Sarankot where we had to look in the opposite direction of the sun set. 

This time it was Hantana, where at sunset time the Hantana peak was glowing with vivid colours. That blue is not due to color saturation but it was the real effect. 



4 comments:

  1. Good ones Sayanthan .. With my little knowledge with Cameras .. I think you may be bit handicapped with your camera or perhaps others started using better cameras!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes JK..I do not have a DSLR. I am still confused whether if it makes sense for a person like me to make such an investment and buy a DSLR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my my my interesting, i assumed the sun was somewhere in front

    ReplyDelete