Friday, March 2, 2012

The irony

As I am packing my bags to Jaffna for the YIT inaugural meet up I feel a bit strange and tensed. I feel ashamed that I hadn't spoken on a stage in Tamil for the last 12 years and this is going to be my first talk in Tamil which will be accompanied by power point/projector.

Its strange, although we speak only in Tamil at home but trying to explain ITs sounds strange and for some weird reason I feel more comfortable speaking in English. All the people around me are laughing at what I am trying to do. My sister has over heard me explain my presentation to a colleague and 'complemented' by saying  'Thambi you sound terrible"! But then when has she really complemented me!

Anyway I need to run to catch a bus, so to see the event either join us at the auditorium and if you want sit at home and have a good laugh at my expense join our web cast. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment