Thursday, March 15, 2012

Aiyirathil oruvan movie review

Today I am in no mood to blog. But from morning I had been reminded about 15 times of the movie Aiyirathil oruvan and its climax scene. When I watched it few years back I was puzzled, but now things are more clear and I know what others had known long time back.

With time I had come to admire the director and script writer Selvaragavan. His research and effort that has gone in to build that movie is immense. It leaves me still wondering - how come he could do all that!

The songs of this movie are now master pieces for me, I had been listening to them like an addict who is out of control. I'd rather go and get the movie and watch it again. I am sure I can make more sense of it now.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the advantages I have living in a different country!

    ReplyDelete